How was your day ?
Mine was well, as I experienced a lot of beautiful moments ..
1. I meet Gigi today, a beautiful puppy. It was a beautiful cute puppy and its human was a beautiful boy too who allowed me take their pictures
In everything involving others, ask for permission first
2. I went to my favorite spot, a flower shop/garden..(I always feel I belong there). It’s so peaceful and quiet ,filled with butterflies
Only go to places you are welcomed (this point is arguable)
3. I had beautiful and happy conversation… One that made me pause and meditate was with an individual (a photographer actually) who collected my number and that of a friend, then he told us do not call after 12pm 😂😂 or my wife will kill me ..
This made me realize, in everything we do no matter what, you set boundaries . As it makes your life easy and a happy one
4. I received a beautiful key holder ,a free coffee sample and a gift of time ( people who create time for you are the best, do not take them for granted ) .
Be grateful,be happy ,be contended
#Shoutout to the man behind the camera , Dallatu ✨
5. I took pictures of new beautiful flowers and I will say one caught my attention the most as she dared to different . The Red picotee flower
In a world of one direction , dare to be beautiful, different and bright
6. I read a beautiful post that blessed me today that talks about Gods time and I was really blessed by it .. you can also read Here ..
Hope, these lessons from my day makes an impact on you .. see you tomorrow lovelies …